The Market - It's Large
- Concealed Carry Handgun Permits soared by 1.83 million since last July, a record for the fourth consecutive year.
- Total number of handgun permit holders rose to 16.3 million as of 2017, with the highest increase being women.
- At least 11 states have passed laws allowing the concealed carry of guns without a permit. 16 states introduced legislation this year to do the same.
- Gun safes are the best investment a gun owner can make. Safes can protect guns from thieves, fire, water, or accidents
- Bills or ballot measures to require safe storage have been proposed in Delaware, Washington, Oregon, Missouri and Virginia; and various laws are already on the books in California and Massachusetts.